Monday, August 3, 2009

What a weekend and day!

So this past weekend, my fiance's family went camping, however, my fiance and I spent a great deal of time in town so he could finish up his online class - we are both happy that that is over!!
Anyways, when we were not using the internet we were out at the campsite roasting smores, or as Chris would laugh because I charbroil mine while he actually roast his. We also went to a new church on Sunday as part of the long process of finding a church for us to attend together. the 35-40 minute drive to church right now is just too long and we know we can find a pretty good church in the area.

Today was nice because I got to spend more time in my classroom! I spent all morning bring stuff in and beginning to hang posters on the walls. Now I think I have a pretty big music classroom - and with that come 4 (yes, 4) bulletin boards, 3 being one size, and 1 twice the size of that. SO, tonight I sant down and created all the things for my 4 boards. I think dividing the big one in two will be nice cause then I can post pertanent information on one side and still have a Composer's Corner. I will always post my bulletin boards here & on a neat music bulletin board website so others can use them as well. I am all about sharing my ideas for my classroom because with budgets tight, buying idea books get costly and we all could use that money somewhere else. Well, 3 more days till my first day of inservice! I'll go back to my classroom tomorrow and then Wednesday I will sleep in, and do nothing all day as my last big hurah before school starts. It is just a shame I don't have the money for a mani & pedi on wednesday. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment