Saturday, August 1, 2009

Its August!

I can't belive it is August. August 1st, meaning in 5 days I have to report to school for New Teacher Orientation!!! Not gonna lie, I am nervous, excited, frightened, and anxious all in one. How will I manage all of this + wedding planning + the high school choir accompanist position?!?! EEKK!! well, atleast I now have insurance back! YAY!

Anyways, I made PB cookies tonight and I am taking them over to the campground to see Chris & his family (they camp alot). It was an absolute beautiful day today, only sad part was woring for 4 hours during the warmest part - would have love to been in the heat for just a little bit. This summer has been so cool that I actually miss the heat a bit because then I wouldn't feel guilty for turning and leaving on my AC all day and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment