Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bridal Package?!

Okay, So I got a postcard in the mail today from a make-up consultant. No big deal right? I figured, I'm knew and she got my name from someone at school.

Turn it over only to read:
Thanks to David's Bridal - you are getting a FREE BRIDAL PAMPERING PACKAGE!

So I first called a friend who is in the buisness and she tells me it is ligit... So I call the number on the postcard. She answers and she starts to tell me about this wonderful Bridal Package:

2 Appointments - 1st appointment is about skin care and getting to know me and what is going on with the wedding; 2nd appointment is make up, she brings a special pallete filled with all the make up that would look the best on me for my wedding. And I could invite friends...

AND THATS IT! No free gifts or nothing. It is basically just the same show that the company does on any other night. Except instead of finding the best day and evening make up for me, it is supose to be the make up that would look the best for me at the wedding. AND THEN SHE WOULD TRY TO CONVICE ME TO BUY ALL THE COLORS SHE PICKED OUT FOR ME!!!

I don't know maybe it is worth it, maybe not. I would hate for her to drive over an hour to get here and not purchase any thing - but that make-up is expensive..what do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment