Saturday, August 22, 2009

Clarify

So I guess I wasn't crystal clear on the details!

1. I found the DRESS - it is absolutely beautiful and I am just waiting to buy it!
2. We booked the CHURCH! - same Church as in the pictures on this blog. Gorgeous Church and the dark blue color will look gorgeous with the marroon decord in the Church.
3. We have our OFFICIANT - My fiance's uncle will be conducting the ceremony!
4. We booked the RECEPTION HALL/CATERER - Location #3 in the pictures. Beautiful hall and we are excited.
5. We got the CENTERPIECES - they are really neat candle holders! Don't have a great picture cause Mom has not sent that yet, but they are nice. Once we decorate them appropriately, I will post some pictures.
6. We are finalizing the following: Musicians, Photographer(s), & Invitations.
7. Our Wedding Website is now running and we are just missing a few things on it!
8. I got my ONLINE BRIDAL SHOWER ready to go - just need to get the guest list done.

Is this better, Sara? lol.

1 comment: