Monday, July 27, 2009

What a great day

So today, me and my fiance left early to head to Des Moines. He had a Dr.'s appointment, then we headed over to the best mall in Iowa where we went window shopping (but had certain stops for need). We started at Barnes N Noble - which can always be a dangerous store for me. Headed to the Mac store - Chris' favorite store, he was making a Genius Bar appointed. Then we wandered a bit before eating lunch at the Cheesecake Factory - YUMMY! Went by Zales to get him sized for his ring and for his to give me suggestions of what he would like [we did this for my rings, which were bought as a bridal set, so the table has turned and I am doing the same process for him-a surprise for him at the ceremony!] Some time during our trip to the mall we agreed we would come back and spend a whole day doing nothing but gift registries - which he was actually excited about doing! - even though most of it would be going towards the kitchen or the bathroom, lol. So I think we will have fun and I know he will actually get into doing the registry stuff. We finished the day by seeing the new Harry Potter movie, and an Auntie Anne's pretzle!!!

The drive back was nice and easy followed by pizza. such a great day to hang out with him all day and just act like it is a Saturday - but with less people in the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment