Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Dress

So since I was home when I got engaged, I jumped on the opprotunity to go dress shopping with my mom, sister, niece (the flower girl), and my future mother-in-law. We went to David's Bridal and I tried on what seemed like 100 dress (I think it was actually 30) and found one that I really liked but had slight hesitation because of one thing on the dress. So we left, since the store was closing, and one the way back decided to look at the other bridal store that I went to to find my prom and dance dresses.

So the next morning we went in and started pulling dresses to try on. The 3rd dress - yes the 3rd - was it! We kept trying on others but kept coming back to #3!!! It was almost exactly like the one I liked at DB but slightly different and was perfect! My future mother-in-law actualy pulled it for me. So we are in the process of ordering it in Iowa to save money and so I can get the alterations done out here instead of Rhode Island. Can't wait to actually get in and start the alterations!

I'm not posting any pictures because I want to keep it a secret, don't want Chris to find out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment