Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bridesmaids & Flowers

So I officially have my bridesmaids picked out! Gina (MOH & BFF from College), Sara (BFF from Middle School), and Dawn (BFF from Middle School). Great buch of girls and some of the people who know way too much about me.

Any ways, I can not decide what time of flowers I want to use for the wedding. My color is dark blue and I really want my bouquet to be all white. But picking the flowers for the bridesmaids is very tough for me. I have some choices...


#1 - Stephanotis

#2 - Calla Lillies


#3 - Dark Blue Iris


#4 - White Peonies

#5 - Light Blue Hydrangeas


Let me know what you think. Or give me other flower suggestions or mix-and-match suggestions, please!




3 comments:

  1. Well....it depends on which flowers you picked for your bouquet and then start thinking about what you want theirs to look like. Are the going with the midnight blue dresses? If yes, then going with a lighter blue flower - like the iris would be good. I don't care for the hydrangea - but that is just me. They are so huge they could end up overwhelming the brides maids dresses. I'd stay simpler if I was you. Also the daintier the flower the better the bouquets. Are there any other blue flowers to consider? Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo Stephanotis and peonies look great together I had them both along with cream roses in my bouquet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lele- I can't follow your blog, it won't let me. I would love to do Stephanotis, not a fan of peonies, but they cost too much and I only really have $200-$250 max for flowers.

    ReplyDelete