Friday, November 6, 2009

Unity Candle

So since we have broke the bank with certain services, everything else needs to be cheap for the wedding. So, while I was at Hobby Lobby today, I noticed that a packaged Unity Candle Set would cost about $25. THEN sitting next to the packages of sets, were the bases - costing about $20.

So I figured I could get the candle, the tapers, and three vases for much cheaper.... here it goes:
1 Plain White Unity Candle = $6
2 Plain White Taper Candles = $2
2 Taper Holders in Glass = $12
1 Unity Holder in Glass = $8

TOTAL = $28

After the sale - THAT I DIDN"T KNOW ABOUT.....

=$14.50 with tax

I was pleased. Now all I will do is tie some nice ribbon to the candles and the holders and it will be perfect!

P.S. I also added a picture of what the centerpieces would look like before I add the ribbon on it...


No comments:

Post a Comment