Friday, November 6, 2009

China

So I registered at Macy's for the china set that I would love to have. And then I took it off, because I found this set...
They only thing that is different between the set I picked and this is the white design between the silver lines. OH AND NOT TO MENTION THAT I PURCHASED MY ENTIRE SET FOR $10!! Yup, $10.
Heres how: I went to a thirft store once day and found this set, I asked the worker if the price on the one plate was for the whole set, and she said yes! Then, I asked if it was on sale, and she said YES!!! This is what I got:

9 Dinner Plates
7 Salad Plates
7 Dessert Plates
7 Saucers
8 Tea Cups
1 Serving Plate
1 Serving Bowl
Now I know you are saying - well this isn't a full set - No its not, but thats okay because there is a website that I can go and get all the piece individually. I can finish the entire set for less that $200 - WELL WORTH IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment