Saturday, September 19, 2009

Rose Petals


So I found this great deal on rose petals from this store called http://www.efavormart.com/ for $12 I got 1000 dark blue rose petals. This was a terrific deal, the cheapest I found online. We are going to use them for the flower girl's basket and on all the centerpiece. They shipped really quickly and I'm glad because I will have plenty time to buy more if I feel like it!
Now the debate is whether to have an aisle runner or not? There is a neat pattern with the two hearts..but I'm not sure if I want to spent money on a runner...

1 comment:

  1. I was actually thinking about painting one for you as part of your wedding present if you wanted. I have a few monogram designs that I designed and was going to keep it a surprise but i guess I should tell you know in case you want to buy a runner instead

    ReplyDelete