Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mary Kay

So I recieved another Bridal pampering thingy from a Mary Kay consultant, and decided to take her up on her offer - only cause she gave me a $13 gift card. It was just me and her, still don't have any close enough friends to invite to something like this here in town... but anyways, it was great and we had a blast. I really really really would like to get the little compact of make-up for th wedding and just have all the eye shadow colors, blush, mascara & lipstick in one place, but it cost $66!

Then towards the end of the session, she tells me that the $13 gift card she game me.. I can not use, I have to give it to a friend! Bummer on my part, cause it is only good for her buisness, its non-changable to another consultant...

i hate fine print!

No comments:

Post a Comment